Aeration and Seeding
Aerating offers several benefits to your lawn. Core aeration provides an avenue for water, nutrients, and oxygen to get to the root zone. Aerating your lawn helps reduce thatch accumulation and alleviate compaction. Add overseeding to help thicken thin and bare areas and to introduce new and improved grass varieties to your existing turf.
- Allows air, water and nutrients to penetrate the soil and get them where your turf needs them most, the root system.
- Choke out weeds and crabgrass naturally with thick turf
- Repair bare and thin spots with dwarf-type tall fescue grass seed
- Reduces soil compaction which allows for vigorous root development
- Golf Courses Aerate three to five times a year. We recommend aerating every year and seeding once every three years.
- Our starter fertilizer is formulated with the correct amount of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous to grow it vigorously vivid.